If you are a blogger or vlogger and are interested in receiving review copies from us, here are some quick guidelines.
- Please bear in mind that we produce only a very limited number of review copies and it will not always be possible to fulfill all requests.
- If you are a bookseller, please contact HarperInsider or IndieThinking.
Who we send to:
- Bloggers with a mailing address in the UK
- Bloggers who have a specific interest in the genre of the book we are sending
- Bloggers who have an engaged community
- Bloggers who leave regular reviews and who have reviewed recently
What you can do:
- Sign up to NetGalley: If you’re happy to read digitally, many of our books will be made available on NetGalley in advance of publication. We are more likely to approve your request if you provide plenty of information in your profile, including the name of your blog or company, as well as functioning links.
- Email the relevant imprint with the following information: – Link to your blog – Visitor and follower stats for your blog and social media channels – The genres you are particularly interested in – Full mailing address
Please note that we receive a large number of enquiries and whilst we evaluate each one, we are not always able to respond individually.
Things to note:
- Please do not make your requests via Twitter.
- Please understand that we have a limited number of early review copies. Review copies are often sent out in stages, rather than all at the same time. If you haven’t received a proof, be assured your request will have been considered, it may also be the case that you are already on the list to receive one in a mailing closer to publication.
- We have a limited number of early copies. Unfortunately, we are not able to send a proof to everyone that requests it.
Note: If you have moved and would like us to update our records with your new address, please email the relevant imprint with the subject header ‘Change of address.’
If you’re interested in becoming an Avon reviewer and you match the criteria above, please contact us via email@example.com for consideration.